As part of our commitment to informing parents/carers about pupils’ progress whilst at school, we have an on-line internet based package that allows you to access your child’s timetable, attendance, behaviour and assessment data. This package is called Go4Schools and will allow you to see:
- how your child is progressing towards their target levels and grades
- current attainment data and other subject specific information
- attendance summary information
- praise and consequence points
- tracking reports – will be published via Go4Schools
- results achieved
To view full details on how to access the Go4Schools site, please read the attachment below
E-mail our helpdesk at email@example.com
GO4SCHOOLS NOTICE REGARDING SCHOOL LEAVERS IN YRS 11 & 13
Please note that once your child has officially left the school you will no longer have access to their profile on Go4Schools.
If you wish to keep any previously published Progress Check Reports for future use you must download and save/print by 31 August 2014.